Saturday 29 September 2018

Agile Coaching Competency Framework




First time I have studied this framework.

Surprisingly so far, I have never come across this framework, taken from the book, written by Lyssa Adkins - "Coaching Agile Teams"

Nicely structured the Agile coaching competency development Framework.


I glanced into my book, The Agilist’s Guidebook- A reference for organizational agile transformation, if this book helps anyway to build the Agile coaching knowledge base.




Let us walk through each competency areas and Learning from the " The Agilist's Guidebook.


Agile-Lean Practitioner:
This book has below chapters to discuss about Agile-Lean practices.




Professional Coaching:


This book has below chapters to discuss about Professional Coaching.



Facilitating:


This book has below chapters to discuss about Facilitating.



Mentoring and Teaching:


This book has below chapters to discuss about Mentoring and Teaching.



Technical Mastery :

This book has below chapters to discuss about Technical aspects.



Business Mastery :


This book has below chapters to discuss about Business mastery aspects.



Transformation Mastery:

This book has below chapters to discuss about Transformation mastery aspects.

All these chapters are based on my experience and learning's.
Let us improve our coaching maturity from Level 1 which is at beginners level to Level 5 which at proficiency level.
Let us all become Level 5 coach!

Coaching is everyone's Job, we create that Coaching culture.




In the book I have shared , My Agile coach, what they should do..

My definition of Agile consultants.


Few questions which helped me to write this book.

  1. What is my greatest strength? How can I bring more of that to my current (or future) career?
  2. What am I passionate about? What things get me excited?
  3. What am I afraid of?
  4. What would it feel like to be there (or have that career)?
  5. Let’s set a deadline. When do I want this by?




https://www.amazon.in/Agilists-Guidebook-reference-agile-transformation-ebook/dp/B07HHC421X

1 comment:

  1. Extremely helpful post. This is my first time i visit here. I discovered such a large number of intriguing stuff in your blog particularly its exchange. Truly its extraordinary article. Keep it up. digital leadership principles

    ReplyDelete

Why Guidebooks?